The Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron waterfront area at the south-east end of Careening Cove is supported by excellent yard and land based facilities including:
• Travel lift with 18 tonne capacity (Up to 50’ L.O.A)
• 2 hardstand jib cranes with 2.5 tonne lifting capacity
• Storage cradles to suit one design vessels such as Etchells, Ynglings, Dragons and sports boats
• Fully EPA approved boat yard with capacity for up to 8 vessels
• Roll and spray application of antifoul
• Fuel – Diesel & PULP
• Members' workshop and lockers
• 4 Walker Bay dinghies with inflatable tubing
• 7 day tender service, servicing Careening Cove, Neutral Bay and Shell Cove.
Our waterfront and yard facilities are complemented by a range of onsite contractor services including shipwrights, diesel mechanic and marine electronics, with rigging, trimming, marine engineering and boat brokers all located within Careening Cove. The boat yard operates on a two-tiered pricing structure with RSYS Members receiving discounted rates.
DIY cradles are available for RSYS Members only, with discounted weekend rates.
Waterfront Admin and Enquires
Louise Alves email@example.com
Tel: +61 2 9017 0161 Fax: +61 2 9955 1952