Guest Speaker dinner with John Winning
‘Winning on the Harbour’
The life and times of Squadron Member John Winning, one of Sydney’s (Australia’s?) most successful sailors and businessmen, and a philanthropist to boot. Live at our Club.
Meet and listen to John Winning discuss some of the highlights of his career:
- 1970s 12ft Skiff Australian & Inter-dominion Champion
- 1999 helped to establish the ‘Historical 18s’ fleet
- 2000s 18ft Skiff JJ Giltinan world Champion, European Champion, USA and New Zealand Champion
- President of the Australian 18 Footers League for the past 18 years
- active competitor in both the modern and historical 18 footer fleets.
Date: Tuesday 26 July
Time: 6.30pm for 7pm
Venue: Carabella Room
Cost: $85 includes 2 courses, beers, wines, coffee.
This event is for Members and their guests only
Members please book here