The RSYS Waterfront area at the south-east end of Careening Cove is supported by excellent yard and land-based facilities including:
• Travel lift with 18 tonne capacity (Up to 50’ L.O.A)
• 2 x 360 degree jib cranes with 2.5 tonne lifting capacity
• An assortment of yard cradle configurations to suit most vessels
• Storage cradles to suit one design vessels such as Etchells, Ynglings, Dragons and sports boats
• Fully EPA approved boat yard with capacity for up to 8 vessels
• Quick slips
• Roll, brush and spray application of antifoul
• Fuel – Diesel & PULP
• Members’ workshop and lockers
• 4 Walker Bay dinghies with inflatable tubing
• 7 day tender service, servicing Careening Cove, Neutral Bay and Shell Cove.
Our waterfront and yard facilities are complemented by a range of onsite contractor services including shipwrights, spray painters, diesel mechanics, marine engineers and marine electronics, with rigging, trimming and boat brokers all located within Careening Cove.
The boat yard operates on a two-tiered pricing structure with RSYS Members receiving discounted rates.
*DIY cradles are normally available for RSYS Members only, with discounted weekend rates, however currently closed.