The ducklings are in the water!
Under the watchful eyes of Youth coaches Josh, Anna and Mini, 24 intrepid sailors aged 8-13 are having the time of their lives in the Club’s fleet of Optis. Our newest recruits in Tackers 1 have learned to rig up and steer; Tackers 2 are tackling capsizing and Tackers 3 were last seen scooting off into the blue yonder…
Join us at the Crabshack on Friday 24 April, for our own Squaddy take on an American favourite!
We'll be serving platters of crab, yabbies, prawns, smoked sausage, corn & potatoes all cooked in a seasoned pot and accompanied by a range of sides and desserts to finish.
More Articles ...
- Tasmanian Wine Tasting
- Voodoo Chile declared Farr 40 national champion
- Woodlands Wines dinner
- Tuesday Twilight Series
- Gallipoli Centenary Rally
- Voodoo wins Farr 40 state title against crackerjack NSW fleet
- 2016 Youth Winter Program v2
- Woodlands Wine Dinner
- Waratahs home games - Dinner & coach
- Cruise presentation