Tuesday 12 March is our final race of the series and also the third race in the Trophy series. After racing, please join us in the CCA for the pointscore and series trophies presentations.
We have a number of prizes to award:
• Spinnaker Mini Series - the Bluebird trophy (2018 Miss Pibb)
• Non-spinnaker Mini Series - the Gypsy Moth IV trophy (2018 Cavatina)
• Spinnaker Main series - the Lady Helm trophy (2018 Yertle)
• Non-spinnaker Main series - the Jan Rowed Memorial trophy (2018 Cavatina)
• Open Division - Cellar & Crested Goods Gift Voucher (2018 Mercier)
Our generous sponsor Paspaley will present eight pairs of Keshi stud earrings and award one lucky crew an exclusive Pearl Discovery experience which includes a visit to the Pearl Room located in the heritage bank vaults that lie beneath their flagship boutique in Martin Place. Four pairs of earrings will be awarded to overall winners and the rest to four boats drawn on the night. To be eligible for the draw, boats must have sailed 75% or more of the series.
Paspaley will also display their latest collection and sailors will be served pearl meat canapés and a glass of bubbly.
Reservations are essential! Please contact Reception, giving your boat name, 9955 7171.