Casual Food and Beverage Attendant
The Squadron operates contemporary dining and bars as well as world-class functions and accommodation in a beautiful harbour-side setting minutes from Sydney CBD.
We are looking for a well-rounded hotel, restaurant or club professional to join our food and beverage team.
The ideal candidate has:
• An attention to detail and presentation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to build relationships and rapport with a diverse range of people
• Ability to work in a team environment
Commitment to on-going learning and continuous improvement
and the following qualifications and experience:
• Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
• A la carte dining and bar operation skills
• Wine sales and service skills
• Point of sale operations skills
• Outstanding customer service skills
Preference will given to candidates who have:
• Previous industry experience in 5 star setting
• Specialist wine sales and service
Most importantly - we are looking for team-player with a warm, friendly, positive outlook and eager to learn.
The Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron welcomes your application.
You will be asked the following question when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- Do you have current Responsible Service of Alcohol certification?
Please email your expression of interest / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org