It was the second Audi Alto Artarmon Friday twilight race post-Christmas and New Year for race 13 of the series. Shifty winds kept crews busy as wind directions swung N to SE to E to N again. The mercury hovered around 30c creating muggy conditions, until a slight drizzle arrived, to the relief of the competitors. The weather may be to blame for the slightly lower turnout this week with 46 boats out on the water. Nevertheless, it was very enjoyable for those who raced.
Congratulations to the winner of the Audi for the week, Chris Harper from Crackerjack.
- Jackie Clare – Geoff Davidson
- XLR8 – Ivan Wheen
- Just Quietly – Donald & Sue Swanson
- Zig Zag II – Malcom Shaw & Mike Seymour
- Koolaroo – David FitzSimons
- Co Co – Russell and Melissa Taylor
- S’Wonderful – John Marty
- Flying Circus – John Greenwood & Geoff Deakin
- Patsy – Daneil Yaffe
- Beowulf – Stafford Watts
By Angus Olding